• If the natural parent or guardian who is present at the enrollment appointment or who is changing a student’s address is not named on the acceptable document to prove residency provided, the parent/guardian and the homeowner / lessee will need to complete additional notarized forms to complete the enrollment or change of residence.  The Multiple Occupancy Affidavits to accompany the proof of residence are found below.
Last Modified on March 30, 2017