• Acceptable Documents to Prove Residency in East Pennsboro Area School District:
    The following documents are acceptable means of proving residency. Any of these documents
    must be current and include the homeowner's / lessee's name and address.
    o Deed
    o Lease (signed by landlord and tenant)
    o Renters' or Homeowners' Insurance Policy (declarations page)
    o Mortgage Statement (within three months)
    o Sewer/Trash or Utility Bill which shows a service address (within three months)
    o Check stub from wages, public assistance or social security (within three months)
    o Payment or liability of payment of recent municipal and school district taxes
    If the natural parent or guardian who is present at the enrollment appointment or who is changing a student’s address is not named on the acceptable document to prove residency provided, the parent/guardian and the homeowner / lessee will need to complete additional notarized forms to complete the enrollment or change of residence. The Multiple Occupancy Affidavits can be found in "Resources” section of the Student Accounting Page.
  • Copy of photo identification for the parent who is requesting the change of residence
Last Modified on June 13, 2017